Monday, May 30, 2005

Panty Lines

I have new found respect for The Fairer Sex: how do you ladies eliminate unsightly panty lines?

I have a pair of shorts I wear under my wetsuit. They are offical triathlon shorts- they can get wet, but then as soon as you take off the wetsuit they turn into bike shorts, and then after that they turn into running shorts. They are handy-dandy-3-events-in-1 shorts. But whenever I pull my wetsuit up over them, the legs of the shorts roll up and cause a big ridge which pops up even through the wetsuit. It interferes with the aquadynamic flow of the suit and slows me down tremendously. Well maybe not. But I can see it and feel it and it drives me crazy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thong, spanx, or go commando.

However, I don't think any of these traditional panty line solutions will work well with your wetsuit.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home