Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Water Water Everywhere

Just 2 days ago I was complaining about all the clothes hanging in my bathroom. The dripping clothes is the least of my worries. Last night, I put my shirt in the sink to rinse it out. I was going to let it soak a bit and put the faucet on low flow, trusting the emergency drain. Well it seems that the shirt floated over and clogged the drain while I was in another room for a half hour, having completely forgotten that I was in the middle of washing a shirt. When I came back, water was cascading on to the floor. The carpet is DRENCHED and it already has that moldy smell. I may have to replace the carpet or at least the padding underneath.

This triathlon just keeps getting more and more expensive every day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God the cat didn't drown.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home