Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Rain Dance

I'm hoping nobody from my tri team sees this before tomorrow...

I have not done any running since the marathon 2 1/2 weeks ago. There is a relay marathon coming up in a few weeks (5-person teams, everyone runs 5 miles) and I'm supposed to meet with some people after work to start practicing. I don't want to go. My shins are still hurting, and I'm just tird. Physically and mentally. It was raining this morning and I was very happy because the forecast called for showers all day long: the perfect excuse to cancel. But no, the stupid sun had to come out and now it's beautiful outside.

If you know of any tricks to whip up a quick thunderstorm, now's the time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Habeela said...

The only thunderstorm I can conjure is to tell you it sucks when you feel like crap and you know you should be training. Go walking for 5 minutes. And then if you still hate the beautiful weather move to Michigan...they always have horrible weather! :)

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home