Friday, June 09, 2006

Triwatch

Tomorrow is my first Olympic Triathlon, and of course I'm a little nervous. But this time, since I only signed up for it a week ago it hasn't had time to build up into a big event in my mind. I'm not really nervous about doing well in the race, I'm just not looking forward to how exhausting I think the day is going to be.

I started packing up my Tri Bag and turned on the TV. It's not a show I normally watch, but my TiVo had recorded Baywatch for me this afternoon. It's an episode where Mitch enters an Ironman. Way to go TiVo! I can think of nothing more inspiring the night before a race than to see the Knight Rider doing a Triathlon.

Unfortunately, this was some sort of Lifeguard Ironman where the events were swimming, surf-riding, boating, and sand-running. But it's the principle of the thing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great race tomorrow!

10:59 PM  
Blogger Herself, the GeekGirl said...

Good luck (today!) I'll look forward to your race report!

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home