Monday, September 04, 2006

Athletic Supporters

OK, I admit this topic makes me a little uncomfortable, but triathlon is all about leaving your comfort zone. Here's the thing: I don't have any athletic supporters. It's not that I don't think I need them; I know how important they are, but I just feel a little funny getting them. Let's face it, athletic supporters are not something you ask for every day. And it can be intimidating: I know some of the guys on my tri team have HUGE athletic supporters. If I'm honest with myself, I know I'll probably have... well... less support. But I figure it's time I became a man and actually got some athletic supporters. And you can help.

My next event is in just a few weeks. The Nautica Malibu Triathlon benefits the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation which helps children and familieis living with AIDS. Click here to be an Athletic Supporter for Neoprene Wedgie!

Great Movie Advice (403k, Quicktime)

2 Comments:

Blogger Cliff said...

are you wearing that hat on the run?

10:54 AM  
Blogger Wedgie said...

I am trying to find a way to attach ears to my regular running hat...

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home