Wednesday, October 25, 2006

San Francisco Treat

I think I may have hurt something during last week's hill run. No, not my ankle or knee or anything like that. But something is wrong with my head because now I think I want to do the "Cable Car Chase". You get to chase Cable Cars! It's a 5.67 mile run (don't ask) through the streets of hilly San Francisco. The elevation gain only seems to be about half of what I did in Griffith Park, so how tough could it be? And did I mention there will be Cable Cars?

I'll have to look into it more. If they don't have real Cable Cars pacing the course which we get to run alongside, then forget it. But if they're an integral part of the race, it will rock. And you KNOW they'll have great T-shirts.

Cable Cars are cool.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO much better if the cable cars CHASE you up the hill!! Motivation!
gerald

1:40 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Cable cars AND great t-shirts?! Who knows, it might even lead to hauling asssomeday!

Sounds like fun!!!
-Steph

10:36 AM  
Blogger Cliff said...

You can draft off the cable cars :)..sweet...

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'd stand on the cable car, just to see the crowd chasing me.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home