Friday, October 20, 2006

Savings! Savings! Savings!

The long-awaited Triathlon documentary "What it Takes" is available on DVD. I saw a screening of it this summer.Read my review. Basically, if you do triathlons you need to see this film.



There is a special promotional code you can use to save $5 off the DVD. Such a deal! Just type in !RONMAN96 when ordering online (there will be a field for it). And yes, the "I" is really an exclamation point. Oh, and when you place the order, put in "NeopreneWedgie.com" in the "who referred you" box; I need to recover all the Karma Points I can get.

Order Now

The movie is also being screened in cities throughout the U.S. You can find out when & where here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cliff said...

I can't wait to get my copy.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home