Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Sad Feet

Back in August, I went to the doctor to get a plantar's wart removed. He strapped my foot in acid for a week then zapped it with his Freeze Ray. Well, it didn't work. This thing on my foot Will Not Die. I had a tritahlon and a marathon to train for and I couldn't afford to lose up to 2 weeks of running (the skin gets tender as the flesh is being shredded away) so I finally went in for a follow-up yesterday.

The doctor told me, "yeah, sometimes it doesn't work right away. I had one woman who came in 28 times, then finally went to UCLA medical for chemo on it."

28 VISITS? CHEMO?! Oh, I don't think so.

My foot is soaking in acid again, and every now and then it hurts to walk. It will be worse next week when I go in for the deep freeze.

1 Comments:

Blogger Iron Pol said...

That's one tough plantar's wart. I had one during boot camp. Doc used some sort of alien goo and it went right away.

This is the alien conspiracy blog, right?

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home