Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ow

I went for a run July 4th. It was my standard 4.3 mile course in Griffith Park. I wasn't running particularly fast. I felt fine after the run. I felt fine the next day. The following night however - OH MY GOD - some of the worst shin pain I have ever felt. Just lying there in bed, every now and then I feel a shooting pain coming from my left shin. It was pretty painful to walk on Friday. Everything SEEMS to be OK now, but I'm not taking any chances; I'm going to hold off on the running for a few more days, just to be safe.

5 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

stretch out those calves!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Herself, the GeekGirl said...

Yet another example of my life's core belief: if you mosy through, you get less hurt. Trying to be fast just causes a lot of pain, in my book. idajzbl

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like Shin Splints?

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yoga is your friend!!!
-gerald

2:46 PM  
Blogger Steve Stenzel said...

Dang it. Rest up!

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home