Saturday, October 27, 2007

The End of an Error

Truly it is a sad, sad day in the Triathlon World.

I went to go to the "Pacific Tri & Running" store in the Valley today. I had not been there in some time. I wasn't looking for anything in particular to buy, but sometimes it's fun just to ogle all the cool toys. You can imagine my surprise when I arrived and saw this sign:



Hook'd on Fish?!

Pacific Tri & Running is no more. Why is this significant? Well, this is the place where I received my neoprene wedgie, thus ushering in a new age of tri-blogging. Had I known the store was in trouble, I would have worked to have it declared a National Historic Landmark.

Once the restaurant opens, I think I'll go there and hang up a plaque that reads "On this site in 2005, Mister P. received a neoprene wedgie"

It seems the least I can do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I respect the fact that you received your "neoprene Wedgie" at Pacific Tri & Running. However, It's no suprise that they are no longer in business.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home