Thursday, November 08, 2007

IronDiet

In addition to being on an Ironman training plan, I have also started my Ironman diet. The diet is very simple to understand, but very difficult to follow. I'm sure many of you will just roll your eyes in disgust, but I don't care. Here is my Ironman diet:

No chocolate before noon.

Before you judge me, you have to understand the environment in which I work. This is what I am faced with every day:







These are just the candy dishes on my floor at the office. There are more goodies throughout the building. Everywhere I go, there is temptation and I am very weak. And these are not some sort of special Halloween treats; they are there all the time. And let me tell you, around 10:30-11:00 those little bites of Heaven are absolutely delicious.

I tried one day of skipping my afternoon Mountain Dew break, but I basically went crazy. So that snack stays in place. But I think you'd be surprised just how much chocolate I would consume each morning. Following the simple "no chocolate before noon" rule is enough to make me lose some fat.

1 Comments:

Blogger Herself, the GeekGirl said...

This is kind of like my "no donuts before midnight" diet that I try to follow. I think teachers and schools support most local Krispy Kremes.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home