Friday, April 18, 2008

Lucky Seven

Steve Stenzel tagged me. Now I have to list 7 random odd things about me:

1. Having to pick 7 other people to tag stresses me out, so I won't do it. If you are looking for something to blog about, feel free to say "Wedgie tagged me."

2. People are fascinated by my eating habits, and I don't understand why. Basically, I eat very plain food. That means no ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise; no gravy, salad dressing, sauces; dry cereal (no milk). I have eaten this way my entire life and it is very normal to me.

3. Upon meeting me for the first time, several people over the years have independently said that I sound just like James Woods. I don't hear it myself, although I concede we both talk kind of fast with a bit of a snarky tone. In my 20s, I had a "you look like Matthew Broderick" thing going.

4. People think I have OCD, but I don't. It's not that I HAVE to sort my m&ms by color, it's that I WANT to sort my m&ms by color. See the difference?

5. I totally buy into the cult mentality surrounding certain brands. Some products/companies truly bring me great joy and I feel a tremendous sense of loyalty to them. Specifically:

Apple Computer
Mountain Dew
TiVo

(I may add Ironman(tm) to the list, but let's see how Coeur d'Alene works out first.)

6. Things were better in the 80s. The music, the movies, the TV shows... everything was more fun. I still have thin leather ties and still think they're cool.

7a. People who I describe as "being my girlfriend":
Shannon Doherty
Kate Mulgrew
Heather Locklear
Jennifer Garner

7b. People who I have never met:
Shannon Doherty
Kate Mulgrew
Heather Locklear
Jennifer Garner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home