Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Big World, Small World

Big world:
Jill from my tri team just did the Great Wall Marathon. As in China. As in how cool is that?! I would love to start doing "event vacations" like that, although I can't imagine how bad it must be for your shins to run along that stone wall. Check out her blog for cool pictures and stories from her trip. Great job Jill!


Small world:
I got a call from Ben who was in the Miami airport waiting for a connecting flight to Brazil. Who was he with? Fellow-blogger Monica, who I finally met briefly at the Cali Half. They were on the same flight together and made the Tri Connection. The race is still 5 days away and she's already on an emotional roller coaster:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! I'm thrilled by the mention on your blog -- thanks, Wedgie! Looking forward to catching up when I am back in a couple of weeks.

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home