Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Iron Nightmare

Had another nightmare...

I was at mile 24 of the marathon, and somehow I took a wrong turn and wound up back at mile 2. Which meant I still had 24 miles to go. I had my bike with me, but was worried about breaking the rules by riding my bike along the run. I figured that since I already ran the first 24 miles, I could just ride my bike back to that point and then start running. But then I had a flat tire and couldn't ride my bike. I went around asking everybody I saw if they could drive me back to mile 24 so I could finish the last 2.2 miles but nobody would take me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

were you naked? and did your penis fall off? and was the whole Disney tri team there laughing at you? That would complete the nightmare.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Wedgie said...

All those things happened. Sadly, I wasn't asleep.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Herself, the GeekGirl said...

Hey, you just reminded me of the nightmare I had a few days ago. Now I have to write about it.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Tea said...

41 days left....41 days to get that ride back to mile 24.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home