Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Let Freedom Ring

The Olympics are almost here and there has been a lot of discussion about China's history of human rights violations and the freedoms its citizens are denied. Sometimes it's hard to understand how bad it is, but I was given a first-hand perspective of it. A friend of mine from high school is working in China and stumbled upon my blog. He sent me this message:

"I sent this to you from work because, thanks to the great firewall of China, there are some blogs/websites/searches that we can't view from home, so I have to do them at the office (proxy server). So yes, Neoprene Wedgie is banned in China."

China has declared War on Wedgie! Nearly 1.5 billion people are denied the knowledge of the power of Mountain Dew during training. Since China has decided to ban my blog, I've decided that if the U.S. Olympic Triathlon Team asks me to represent them in Beijing I will have to decline. No no no, don't try to dissuade me, I've made up my mind. Let Andy Potts and his commie-friendly "andypottstri.com" take my place.

I dream of a day when all the world will be open to the Word of Wedgie.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

COMMIE BASTARDS!!!!

9:37 PM  
Blogger Spokane Al said...

Now I really feel bad for the Chinese people.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Steve Stenzel said...

HA! That's GREAT!!! Be proud that you've been banned!!!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Andre said...

Screw the Chinese, Wedgie "don't" need no stinking traffic from China.... China get out of Tibet!!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Nancy Toby said...

That's an outrage.

BOYCOTT THE BEIJING OLYMPICS!!!!!

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Skip the Mountain Dew. Go with some nice Oolong Tea. Warm you up after the lake.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home