Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Getting Inked

12:35 I am lying on a table at the tattoo studio. The guy just made the first incision. I can't see what he's doing but I swear he's slicing the flesh from my bones.

12:47 The plastic pillow I am leaning on is drenched in sweat. As is the table.

12:54 When I arrived here they offered me cookies but I passed, fearing they would be some kind of tofu crap. I just asked for some now, telling them "I think I'm earning cookies." Happily, they brought out some Chips Ahoys but I fear I may be creating a Pavlovian connection between cookies and pain.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

THAT'S IT!!! A Chips Ahoy tattoo!!!

2:07 PM  
Blogger katie b said...

go Wedgie go!!!! it's so worth it in the end :) can't wait till you post pics!

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time the M-dot followed by "ountain Dew."

-GC

3:28 PM  
Blogger Nancy Toby said...

We're still waiting on the photos out here in Blogland, you know... tap tap tap tap....

5:57 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Ohhhh...can't wait to see it!!

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home