Saturday, August 02, 2008

Blame Monica

After I posted my wetsuit photo, Iron Monica posted a comment:

"but we need to see the backside. where's the signature wedgie??"

I don't get many requests to see my butt. In fact, on several occasions throughout the years I've been told I have no butt whatsover (including a nurse trying to give me a shot down there.)

With all my physical insecurities, believe it or not I do not care about my butt. I don't have to look at it. Out of sight, out of mind. Anyway, this isn't really a wedgie shot, but it is a Wedgie shot:



Although this photo shows me at a complete standstill during the marathon (bad), you can see that I do, in fact, have a butt (good?). And I must apologize to Robert for boring him so much during the race that he has to check his watch.

Further requests to see more of my anatomy will not be honored.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Stenzel said...

I love your comments under the photo! Stupid Robert.

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home