Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I bet Jesus didn't have this problem

I know. You don't have to tell me, I already know. I know that you should never use one of those home bodyfat monitors. Whether it's a Tanita scale or a handheld Omron scanner, they will give you nothing but grief. They are inaccurate and fluctuate wildly and you should never use them.

Well I have one of course. And to be honest, I hardly ever use it. But since I'm not eating junk food during Lent, I thought it would be interesting to see what happens to me over the course of 45 days. (yeah, you THINK Lent is 40 days, but they have to throw in some extra days to make to make it all the way to Easter Sunday.)

Well here's how my weight and bodyfat % are tracking so far:



After 1 month, I am down one pound but am fatter than when I started. In other words, I was better off when I was eating Oreos and Peanut Butter Cups. I'm going to stick with it, but come Easter I am GORGING on all the junk food I can. That should get me in shape.

Oh, and the other night I dreamt that I was eating a Snickers bar, remembered that it was Lent, and then had to run around to find a place where I could spit it out without anybody seeing me. I carry my guilt into my fantasy dream life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

http://www.jesusswimming.com/

11:04 AM  
Blogger Wedgie said...

Wow Robert... That's in horribly bad taste. And yet, it is oddly soothing and relaxing.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home