Monday, June 14, 2010

Ironm&man

This week marks the official beginning of my Ironman training. I know it's important to keep a training log, so I made this:



For every 15 minutes doing an activity, I'll put an m&m in the Kona Kandy jar.

Swim: Blue (for the water)
Bike: Yellow (for the lane lines)
Run: Green (for the grass in Griffith Park)
Strength: Brown (cause they look like tiny little chocolate weights.

Now I know what you're thinking... Most of my time will be spent on the bike, and most m&ms are brown, so shouldn't it make more sense to use brown for the asphalt on the roads? No. Since there are so few yellow m&ms in a bag, the more I bike, the more bags of m&ms I'll have to buy. Buying m&ms is a good thing.

And no, Reese's Pieces don't count and custom-ordering colored m&ms is cheating.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Hahaha! Thanks for the laugh, I needed it this morning :-)

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home