Friday, September 17, 2010

The Truth Exposed

A-HA! Here it is, irrefutable proof that they messed up my swim time. They say I did the race in 1:56. But check out this un-retouched photo at the finish line:


OK, OK. The race photos are in and they clearly show that I finished the race exactly when the chip said I did. So it was in fact my slowest Malibu race ever. I still had a good bike and had a decent run in spite of a pee break, but the swim was just terrible. I know it doesn't matter - this race wasn't even on my radar in terms of training - but it would have been a nice affirmation of my Ironman training to do well in a sprint race.

You'll notice I have my hands on my head. This is how I ran through the entire chute, trying to keep my floppy ears up straight. The things I do for my fans...

I got one good photo from the day: check out these wheels going to Kona- and I'm not talking about the bike! Booyah!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm jealous of the legs.

You on the PEDs?
brian

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home